Although summer is still in full swing, a little "love letter" from the superintendent of schools reminded me recently that it's time to submit this year's homeschool education plans! They are due on Friday, and I'm quite proud of myself that I'm a wee bit ahead of the game this year. I wrote up the Ed. plans earlier this week, began purchasing books and supplies, and started reorganizing our homeschool cabinet. We're trying out some new stuff this year... a little more structure for some things, a little less structure for others. I'm finding that we tend to evolve and change things up a bit each year, adapting to the children's needs. It's nice to be able to do that! Yet another benefit to Homeschool :) In the coming weeks we'll be figuring out what our fall activities will be, what kind of extra classes we'll be taking, etc.
All that being said... We're not in a hurry for fall to get here, as we are still very much enjoying these last weeks of summer! We've still got quite a few summer adventures planned! Today we are off to the zoo! Photos will follow, for sure!