I've always believed myself to be a generally clean and tidy person. My home is usually relatively neat and organized, and I do take some pride in that, in having a nice clean house. It makes me feel good. But recently, I got a reality check on that one! The other day I moved the sofa and loveseat in in my family room, and realized I'm not quite so clean and tidy as I thought. Oh my goodness...what I found under there!
several missing puzzle pieces
3 toy dinosaurs
7 toy cars
5 books
4 playing cards
12 lincoln log pieces
various legos
a couple of marbles
3 fisherprice "little people"
1 felt gnome
a comb
5 socks (dirty)
a toy giraffe
assorted hair clips, barrettes and ponytail holders
a flip flop
countless bits of paper scraps
a few bits of pretzel
lots and lots of dust bunnies
My ego is now back in it's place. Apparently I'm NOT such a clean and tidy person. Though I'm trying, and hopefully that counts for something!