Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Struggling

It's been a week and a half since I blogged, so I feel obligated to come up with some kind of a post. I'd like to be able to come up with some kind of witty, fun, light or amusing bloggy goodness, but I'm just not there, right now. It's been a rough week, and I'm really struggling with trying to write anything. Every day is an effort right now, as all the dramatic changes in my life are taking a huge toll on me. I'm needing to make some big decisions, and I'm trying so so hard to do what's best for everyone. I'm keeping my focus on my children, and they are the best distraction from all the insanity in my head right now. They keep me centered, and are constant reminders of what is important and what is not. The kids and I have been really busy with various homeschool and extracurricular activities, and here at home I've been working very hard to prepare my house to be sold, tackling minor construction projects, painting, decluttering, etc. At this point I'm really looking forward to just settling things here... ending this chapter of our lives as quickly and with as little pain as possible, and beginning the next chapter, whatever that may bring.

I'll try hard to do better for the next post. Thanks for your patience.