We've been keeping quite busy the past several days! We've been celebrating birthdays with a little friend party for both boys on Friday, and then last night we had a birthday dinner for Theo! We ended up with quite a crowd... my sister and her beau who live downstairs came up, and lucky for us, my youngest brother and his girlfriend were in town, so there were 9 of us all together. Theo was thrilled to have such a turn out. I was happy, too... Theo typically gets a little gypped in the birthday department, since not only is his birthday so close to Christmas, but it's also the same week as both his brother's and his dad's birthday, so really none of them get a proper birthday celebration. But last night, we had a proper celebration, indeed... ordered in Indian food and finished off with brownies and ice cream! And of course, there were presents!
We've also kept busy with some serious holiday craftiness! The kids have been making all sorts of gifts to wrap up for the family for Christmas! My sister helped them do some beading, and they've been doing some sewing and painting, too... I love watching them get so excited making special things for the people they love.
And finally... I know you all are just dying to know how the potty training is going... Well, since I don't want you to lose sleep wondering, I'll tell you that as long as we're home, Harry has gotten pretty good about peeing in the potty, even without M&M bribery. However... if we leave the house, all potty training goes out the window. But, since last week he didn't even want to go near the bathroom, I'd say we're making progress!