Wednesday, January 14, 2009

6 Random Facts

Well! I see these little games on other people's blogs, but I've never actually been asked to do one before now. I have about 8 billion things I'm trying to get done here at home, before I have to run some errands and get Annabelle to dancing, but... I feel like a total lame-o spoiler of fun if I don't play along. So... Here we go:

I've been "tagged" by another seller on Etsy (www.cynfuldiary.blogspot.com) to share six random facts about myself here on the ol' blog.

Rules:
  1. Link to the person who tagged you
  2. Post the rules on your blog
  3. Write six random things about yourself
  4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
  5. Let each person know they've been tagged
1. I used to own a '77 AMC Gremlin, on which I did body work and many repairs by myself.
2. When I was a little girl, I used to dream of having at least 6 kids.
3. I'm fascinated by all things British.
4. I am a terrified of germs.
5. I love those few minutes of the day when it's almost dawn, and the world is just waking up.
6. I've always wanted to be a belly dancer.

OK... so now I have to tag 6 more people....
Leigh
Dawn
Heather

OK... three. I tagged three. So, I'm still kind of lame. But it's time for me to get ready to get out the door!