My Little Sister is the best sister in the world. Seriously. You might THINK that your sister is the best, but you'd be wrong. My sister kicks your sister's ass. She is truly one of the most remarkable people I know, and to say that she always has my back is a HUGE understatement. She is so kind and thoughtful and generous. You should meet her. She's AWESOME.
Yesterday, my sister and I had a "Girl's Day", just the two of us! She had given me a gift certificate for Christmas for a Thai Yoga Massage, but I hadn't yet had a chance to use it, so she planned a whole day for us, which included our massages, pedicures, window shopping, dinner, etc... it was a lovely day! This definitely counted as a "Mommy's Day Off" and a wonderful one, at that! I came home so much more relaxed than I've been in months... thanks to both my sister and to the magical work of Ross Knights. You should give Ross a call, and give Thai Yoga Massage a try! You won't regret it. You can't have my sister, though. I'm keeping her for myself.